Benefits of MCDA membership include:
- Accessible and affordable professional development opportunities
- Monthly news and resource e-mail updates, and access to on-line professional development resources
- Professional networking for sharing information about issues, opportunities and announcements from other organizations that might be of interest to members
- A hub and resource for development and support of regional chapters throughout Maine and New England
- Leadership and member-engagement opportunities for those looking to expand their professional profile.
A Regular Membership is $20.00 (checks payable to MCDA or you can pay by credit card).
The membership year begins July 1st and ends June 30th.
**PLEASE NOTE: A 2021-2022 MCDA Membership is included in the cost of the 2021 Annual Conference Workshop Series!
Register for the conference series here.