We will be discussing:
1. ELECTION: What impact is the election having on people, both personally and professionally?
2. COLLEGE: How has COVID impacted your work with college students? How it has impacted:
3. WELLNESS: How are you managing your well-being right now? Could you use support with finding balance right now? Topics might include:
How are you managing Zoom fatigue
What types of social media are you engaging with?
What activities and strategies are helping you find balance?
4. TECHNOLOGY: What types of tools, assessments, other technology are you using, hearing about, or interested in right now?
5. JOB SEARCH: How are you guiding students and clients through their job search right now? What trends are you seeing in the job market? How are you helping clients navigate those trends?
There will be breakout rooms for each topic. Be thinking about which topic is of most interest to you.
These cafés provide an opportunity for members to network more often throughout the year in a more informal setting than the annual conference and fall workshop and to provide opportunities to share ideas and knowledge.
A Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
This is a FREE event and open to all!